Cream Colour Base (Pro Palette Refill Pan)
A creamy formula that imparts colour with a sheer, dewy finish and fits into Cream Colour Base Insert for easy transport.
Key Claims and Benefits
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- For all skin types
- For use on eyes (not recommended for inner rim), cheeks or body.
- Using a clean sanitized brush, sponge-tip applicator or Q-tip, apply product sparingly, layering more if desired.
- Blend evenly with desired applicator and/or fingertips.
- The following shades are not recommended for use in the lip area: Fawntastic and Black.
- The following shades are not recommended for use in the eye area: Fabulush and Improper Copper.
Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Jojoba Esters, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Pvp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Provide your US shipping zip code to get an estimated arrival date for in-stock items.